spicy halloumi tacos
2 packs Grillies Spicy Halloumi cut in cubes
8 Taco shells
Shredded romaine lettuce
1 avocado sliced
Salsa and sour cream to serve
1. Preheat a non-stick pan and fry cheese cubes until golden.
2. For preparation of taco shells, follow directions on package.
2.Fill each taco with shredded lettuce, avocado slices and fried cheese cubes.
3.Top with salsa and sour cream. Serve immediately.
1 pack Grillies Halloumi diced
3 large pitas
1 cucumber finely sliced
1 medium sized tomato, chopped
1 tablespoon chopped parsley
1 teaspoon sumac spice
4 tablespoons Greek yogurt
Salt and pepper
1.Preheat a non-stick pan on medium heat and fry cheese cubes until golden.
2.In a bowl, place cabbage, tomato, cucumber, parsley, sumac, yogurt, salt and pepper and mix well.
3. Lay each pita on a cutting board. Place a quarter of the vegetable and yogurt mix in the centre of each pitta. Top with fried cheese cubes. Roll up each pita and serve.
grillies ultimate breakfast
1 pack of Grillies Halloumi Slices
Vegetable oil to fry
Slices of bacon
Wheat toast (optional)
Avocado slices (optional)
Cherry tomatoes (optional)
1.Prepare the eggs to your preference (over easy, scrambled, etc.)
2. In a frying pan, fry bacon with cheese until cheese is golden and bacon is crispy.
3. Place cheese and bacon on serving plate together with eggs. Serve with toast, avocado and cherry tomatoes if desired.